5 Ways to Use Facebook in Favor of Your Real Estate Investing Business4 min read
Facebook offers you the opportunity to completely change the way that you market your real estate investment business. And the best part is that your marketing is reaching the entire world. Not only can you reach like-minded people around the world but you can also use Facebook as a learning tool that can save you a great deal of time and money. And the best part of all of this is that it is free to those who know how to use this great tool. All it takes is a few hours of your time and a little bit of dedication.
1. Facebook Live videos allow you to walk a property while explaining to potential buyers or investors why this is a deal that they just can’t pass up. It also lets you see other peoples properties or work that can help you avoid making costly mistakes or fine tune your own skills.
2. Sharing photos on Facebook will let you drive your point home without having to publish huge blocks of text that no one is going to read anyway. In this case, a picture could be worth far more than a thousand words.
3. Joining groups on Facebook offers a huge benefit. It is a way to get your posts, information, and videos out to a much wider group of viewers. Now you can post on the group page and get more reward for your time invested in a post. Your posts and company information are now going to be in front of people who don’t know you but are interested in the topic that you are talking about.
4. In addition, a group gives you a place to pose questions, gather information and learn from the other group members. You already know that each person who has joined the group is interested in the group topic so, in a way, you have a ready built network that can support you and your business.
5. You might be thinking that you don’t have time to be sitting at a keyboard for all of this social media posting throughout the week. And that is not a problem. Facebook allows you to schedule an entire week of posts so that you know your company name is out there all week with fresh new ideas and information.